Friday, September 30, 2011

Carnival

     One of my favorite things  about the carnival is hanging out with friends. Everybody you know is there even if they live out of town. There are plenty of things to do with your friends there like rides or playing the games. My favorite ride is the rocket ship and my favorite game is the ski ball.

     There are a few other things that I also enjoy  about the forrest festival. My second favorite thing to do is go to the city park and look at all the food and souvenier stands they have set up. They have some pretty sweet stuff there. That is the only time of the yaer whenever the city park is not really boring.

    And last is the parade down randolph they have every year. It is fun to sit and watch or listen to the things that are happening there. That is what I like about the carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment